Saturday, July 26, 2008

How I spent my Saturday


This picture is a birthday card I made for a card swap. I used a stamp wheel for the boarder at the bottom of the card,alcohol inks on glossy cardstock and the treading water boarder punch.


This is a card candy for a halloween card candy swap. I used the alcohol inks with the versamark technique here.


These are birthday cards I made with card candy from a cricut.com card candy swap. Now I won't have to make any birthday cards for a little while. LOL.

2 comments:

Albert R. Gomez said...

Wow! You were definitely a busy bee! It must have been in the ozone because I had a crafty weekend as well.

Love all the birthday cards you made. The candies all look terrific. Unfortunately, I haven't used any of mine as of yet. (Another project for the list, lol.)

I finished my birthday swap cards and August Thank You card candy this weekend...and did a few Gamsol colorings.

Oh, and I LOVE the pumpkin card candy! I'm definitely buying a Versamark pad. :-)

Marcie said...

Hey Kelly, I love all the birthday cards you made. They are so cute!