Friday, July 18, 2008


This is a card I made the other day but decided could use a little flock on it. I really like the way the little mouse turned out.



This card also has flocking on the yellow part of the flower, the background is a white glossy paper stamped with versamark ink then "pained" with alcohol inks, the painting was done by lightly dragging the alcohol ink tool across the paper in a diagonal direction. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.



This last card was done with the same versamark technique except the alcohol inks were dabbed on with the applicator. The were originally much darker so I used some blending solution and a baby wipe to wipe some of the ink off. Then I used decorative scissors for the edges.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Hey Kelly, You have been a busy girl! I love the purple card using the alcohol inks. I would love to know how you did it! Have a happy day!

Albert R. Gomez said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! Beautiful!