Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Recipe Layout and a couple cards

This first picture is a 8x8 recipe layout I did for a ground beef recipe swap. I used distress inks to ink the bottom edge of the paper, the houndstooth cuttlebug embossing folder for the accent strip and inked the embossing with spiced marigold distress ink. I used a sepia ink pad with the flourish stamps for the back ground.
This get well soon card was made using the D'vine swirls embossing folder, the get well soon is from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge and the flower was stamped in versamark ink on glossy cardstock then brayered over with a rainbow ink pad.



This thinking of you card was stamped with distress inks, I love those inks. I used the cuttlebug tag team butterfly set for the butterfly, I cut one butterfly of a blue textured cardstock then embossed it and lightly sanded it to make the texture pop. The top butterfly was cut of a patterned paper, embossed then inked.

6 comments:

LiveLaughScrap said...

Your work is beautiful. Love the blog. The butterfly thinking of you card is precious.
Lori

Eagle Craftz said...

Very nice! I like the butterfly card.

Heather Bares said...

very nice projects!!!

Dana said...

I love the recipe card! What a great idea!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love this butterfly... great job

jeany said...

I love the recipe card,that is my fav Autumn dish to cook!!!!

Jean